Sun, 19 Nov|
Empowering Circles: Grief & Loss
Hang + Unwind: Empowering Circles is a series of inclusive, safe and sex positive community circles hosted by Jasexplains; a sex positive and educational platform to empower individuals to make informed choices on their bodies, sexuality and rights.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2023, 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
temu house, 49, Jalan 16/9e, Seksyen 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Event
Topic: Grief & Loss
Grief and loss are more than just loosing someone or experiencing a bereavement. The feeling of loss is a result of a change in which maybe a person is no longer in our lives or a situation that has changed permanently - and the grief that comes over is the struggle to cope with it. These feelings, a result of trauma, can either cause people to a feel a sense of hopelessness or catalyzes transformation.
In this upcoming circle, we would like to offer an open and safe space to discuss grief and loss, learn how to cope from fellow circle gatherers and their stories as well as find meaning and change in these challenging circumstances.
19th Nov 2023, Sunday
- Women's Circle, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Men's Circle, 8:30pm - 10:30pm
RM50 per person
Limited to 15 pax per session
Women's Circle is open to folks who identify as women and/or the feminine expression to connect.
Men's Circle is open to folks who identify as men and/or the masculine expression to connect.
1. Kindly arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to get yourselves centred and ready for the circle.
We will start promptly at 5.30pm/8.30pm.
2. BYOP - Bring your own pillow to ensure that you are comfortable and cosy, as we will be sitting on the floor
3. Do wear something comfortable and easy to move in.
4. Feel free to bring a shawl or jacket in case it gets cold.
5. If you get lost or are late, please send us a WhatsApp message on +6016 902 2132
Doors close at 5.45pm and 7.45pm respectively.
Late comers will not be entertained in order to reduce any disruption or distractions, and maintain quality takeaway during the on-going session.